Skip to content
- RealNetworks, Inc. has cooperated in a transparent fashion with the Washington State Attorney General from the very moment that office raised concerns.
- RealNetworks, acting on feedback from our customers, discontinued most of the practices at the heart of this matter.
- Before the Attorney General’s office raised any concerns, RealNetworks had already discontinued pre-checked boxes to enroll customers in subscription products.
- RealNetworks announced a Customers’ Bill of Rights so that we can aspire to be the gold standard in customer satisfaction. RealNetworks today launched a website, RealNetworksFacts.com, for our community, employees and stakeholders to understand the situation and all that we’ve done—and are doing—to make things right.
- A restitution fund has been created. Consumers can go to RealNetworksRestitution.com or call (866) 229-7802 to see if they qualify.
- RealNetworks is committed to leading by example, in our internal corporate practices, how we respond to customer feedback, and by the quality of all of our products.